Monday, October 3, 2011

Face-everything you don't want to know-book

Lately, I've had a really hard time updating my Facebook status.  It's not that I don't have a lot to say.  It's just that everything I DO have to say isn't so important.  So instead of unleashing myself on the masses, you are going to be the tortured few to what I had to say today...

Stir fry is my favorite thing to make lately. It is so versatile.  You can use steak, chicken, pork.  Mix up the vegetables (I've just been buying frozen vegetable medleys).  Mix up the sauce... I had some sesame and garlic sauce that was really good and just recently bought some actual stir fry sauce that is even better, but I'm sure I'll continue to explore.

When I served Justin up his food today, he said - this is really good babe.  I told him thanks and apologized that I had been making it so much lately... He wasn't even aware that we had been eating it a lot lately.  See:  Stir fry = complete genius.

Phew - glad I got that out there.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm.... Stir fry. I made some on Sunday! It didn't have any veggies in it, but it is still good :) I got the recipe from the back of a kikkoman bottle. yum!

    ReplyDelete