It's time to get serious people. I need to go back to school, but where do I begin? Is it better to just go ahead and apply for SLCC online or should I get my butt over there to talk to someone and get all the info I need? I'm a little lost when it comes to this because getting into UVSC happened magically (Where are my parents when I need them, eh?).
I still don't know what to go to school for. I want a job where I can be social, but will have some flexibility - maybe a potential of going part time at some point.
I don't want to just go to school and take class after class with no direction. I need an idea of where I'm going to have the motivation (mainly to get through math classes!).
Any ideas?
Colorado 2019!
7 years ago

I'm not sure if SLCC has this program, but with my speech therapy degree I could probably get a job at a school being a 'speech aide'. Not quite a speech therapist, but working in the schools or a private speech therapy place would probably have okay hours. Good luck in your search!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds really cool Lacey! I'll check into it. What kind of classes did you have to take for that?
ReplyDelete