Thursday, July 14, 2011

An uPdAtE...

Hello everyone!!! I figured that it was long past time that I updated all of you on my life! Justin and I have been together for 9 months now and things are going really well. So well, in fact, that we moved in together a couple of months ago. I know that that is kind of different in Utah culture, but it's the choice that we made and I'm really happy. :-)
We are headed out on a cruise next month to Mehico. We'll leave Long Beach, CA and go to Cabo San Lucas and Porta Vallerta. We're going with some of Justin's friends from high school, a group that he refers to as "The Phamily." It should be a lot of fun. To save on costs, we got a room with two of his friends, Devin and Trent - so yes, I will be in a room with 3 boys... Haha. We're looking at possibly doing a zip line or maybe some horseback riding and spending lots of time on the beach. I've been working on my tan in an effort to not be the whitest girl in Mexico, but I probably still will be.
Things are going pretty well with my job, although after all that hard work of finding something so that I can work from home, I've decided that I'm not the homeworking type. I would like to find a job in a hospital or a doctor's office, although I'm also thinking about going back to school. The only problem is... I still at 24-years-old have NO idea what I want to do. Hopefully I'll get an epiphany in the next couple of months.
In about 8 days, we're headed out to Flaming Gorge again with my brother. I couldn't be more excited about throwing myself off a couple of cliffs. We just bought this bright orange cooler and it is pretty much the cutest cooler I've ever seen.
Justin's nephew was born about a week ago. Baby Rushton. He is adorable and it will be fun to see him around from here on out. Luckily, I seemed to have cured myself of the baby hunger I was experiencing a few years ago, and I figure I can wait a while... like 5 years. :-D
I've been taking a couple of fitness classes at Gold's Gym, and that has been really good for me. I really like Zumba, but recently went retro and took a step aerobics class and actually enjoyed that quite a bit as well. One of these days I'll get around to trying the hip hop class, but for now I'm quite happy.
I have done next to no hiking so far this summer, but that needs to be remedied soon. I went with my friend Rachel from Tasty Marble to Grandeur Peak a couple of weeks ago and it gave me the fever so hopefully it'll pick up soon.
So I think that is pretty much it for now - I'll try to update this thing more often, but really day to day life is not that exciting, but it is good.

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to see you back on here! I was starting to think you had disappeared! I am glad to hear that you are doing well and having/going to have some really awesome sounding adventures! Have a blast and be safe!

    ReplyDelete