Friday, July 15, 2011

2 a.m. and she calls me, cause I'm still awake.

Quick update at 2:00 in the morning - and no, I'm not still awake, just woke up for work.

Lots of random thoughts going through my head right now so I'm just going to jot them down for the enjoyment of everyone else.

I realized that I hate doing dishes, but I'll probably do mounds of them for the rest of my life, unless I get rich enough to get a maid. I should really put that on my *need* list.

I think everyone should have to be awake at 2 a.m. when I am. I keep looking at my phone expecting a text message, but then realize that most people are probably sleeping (or half sleeping while feeding their babies!!).

I'm a pretty lucky girl. My boyfriend made me dinner last night. Italian Tortelli Soup. He's hilarious though, he added some white wine - which was good, but he also added some pomegranate mixer so it had this weird fruity taste to it. Last time he made dinner, he made sloppy joes and added some Peach Mango V8 juice - what to do with him? Sometimes I think he does this so I'll stop asking him to make dinner, but at least there is always a surprise!

It is still very unsettling to see anyone in the kitchen but me and it takes great amounts of control to stop myself from going in and making sure he is doing everything right (and by that, I mean exactly the way I would do it!).

I have been excessively tired for the last 6 months or so. Orginally I thought it was because it was always so dark in the winter, making me tired, but it continued into the Spring and now Summer. It might be my weird work schedule, but I also think maybe I'm low on Iron or Vitamin B. I read online that Licorice root is good for excessive tiredness - so I'm headed to get some in the morn. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

I've pretty much given up on wearing makeup for the summer.

Last night, I made a raspberry cobbler and I barely followed the recipe. It turned out great.

I find it interesting that the things that I was so crazy OCD about before (recipes, the part in my hair, cleaning, tracing the alphabet with my finger, etc) have all gotten much better now that my life is so calm and (emotionally) decluttered. It helps that I'm in a good relationship with someone I can really talk to. I've still got a ways to go as far as calming myself down, but I've come a long way.

and lastly, girls from middle school that you haven't talked to since that enjoy spreading rumors about you are lame. LAME!!!! Sorry girlfriend, but you know absolutely nothing about my life and you obviously need to get one.
Okay - passive agressive moment over.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment