I have a post that I'm working on regarding the half marathon, but I'm not really happy with it yet - maybe it will be up one day.
Until then, I wanted to post some pictures from mine and Justin's day today. It has been the perfect lazy Sunday, and was just now completed by watching the newest episode of Game of Thrones. Justin and I really love this show.
![]() |
| Dany (my favorite character!) with her army, The Unsullied |
I took a few pictures of my run.
![]() |
| Beautiful Utah - Green, desert, lake - all in one shot |
![]() |
| Road to Mueller Park in Bountiful |
![]() |
| My love, my life |
![]() |
| Fievel & Ellie - they both love being outside!!! |
I did want to share with you some interesting (and easy!) recipes that I'm planning on making this upcoming week.
Sweet Potato and Beet Hash
BBQ Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
and for our easy portable lunch...
Sweet Potato & Black Bean Salad
Sweet Potato & Black Bean Salad
Do you see a pattern here? Justin LOVES sweet potatoes and I rather like them as well! Plus, they are SO good for you!
That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment