Monday, April 16, 2012



Hello everyone!!! I'd say it is about time that I updated you all on my life.  It is going GREAT!

Justin and I moved in with one of Justin's friends, Trent.  We have been here since the middle of February and it is going great!  We have been able to save quite a bit of money - and are on our way to many great things in our life to come.  

One of those things that will come sooner rather than later is... we got a puppy!  He won't join our family for 2 more weeks, but I assure you that little rascal has already wrestled his way into our hearts.  He is a darling teacup yorkie who we have aptly named Fievel - and we'll have him on April 29!  I know that it will be a definite challenge, but I am excited to accept this new responsibility.  We are a little nervous, however, because Trent has a 100 lb doberman pinscher named Blue.  He really is a sweetheart and is good with small dogs, but his mouth is as big as our little Fievel will be so we'll have to be sure he is gentle!


Work is going well... Last month, I volunteered at our company's event, Night For Sight and it was really fun.  I appreciate that the company I work for does so much good for the world.  I have lost a little of my initial infatuation with my job and have a more realistic outlook, but I really love my job itself and the 3 doctors I work for are awesome, especially my high maintenance one, Dr. Hoffman.  I love that man.  Working on the 5th floor of the Moran has it's challenges as it is a floor full of estrogen... but I've found that if I stick to my job and for the most part, keep to myself - all goes smoothly.

Justin and I are doing great.  I never knew that it was possible to have such a great friend.  We've been together for a little over a year and a half now.  My favorite thing about our relationship is our ability to laugh at each other.  When moving into Trent's house, we were putting things away and Justin kept throwing clothes on top of the clothes that I was putting away, and so I snapped at him, asking him not to do that, "I have things I'm doing too." - and he snapped back, "Well, what do you want me to do with it?"  and directly after that moment, we both looked up at each  other and burst out laughing.  I seriously love him.

My big bro is getting married in a little less than a month.  I couldn't be more excited for him and more happy about my soon-to-be sister-in-law.  She is a great girl and finally someone that realizes what my sweet brother is worth.  My parents have been absolutely beaming with pride ever since they realized the seriousness of the relationship - so it's happiness all around.  The other exciting thing about the wedding is that I get a new dress!!!
and shoes:
I'm going to be wearing either a black sash with a polkadot flower or a ivory sash with an ivory flower, haven't decided which, but I'm excited about it!!!

Well - we'll leave it at that for today.  Hope everyone is well!  Lots of love!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment