So - We've moved in with Justin's friend's Trent and so far (a week in) it is going really well. Trent isn't home a lot so me and Justin spend a lot of time with his Doberman Pinscher, Blue. Blue is pretty cool - like a 100 lb lap dog. I made dinner last night for the first time since moving there (besides sandwiches) and it wasn't too awful having a counter sized dog following me around and sniffing.
About a week ago, Justin sent me this song that his friend Charles and sent to him and it's pretty dang awesome. The original is really good as well, but this one is pretty... talented - 5 people playing one guitar. Check it out.
I've been working out pretty hard, although not really training for the half. I'm justifying it by the fact that my waist and arms (as well as OTHER areas) are getting smaller and my muscles are getting bigger. I'm feel pretty good. I'm going to start trying to eat 5 small meals a day instead of 3 larger meals and see if it helps with the weight loss (muscle tone) and feeling hungry all the time. I FINALLY found a friend to work out with me twice a week and that makes me happy and a lot more motivated. The rest of you guys are all lazy!!!!! :-P
Not much else to say, but thought I'd give a quick update.
Much love!
Colorado 2019!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment